FAQs - Pumpkin Picking
FAQ for Reesor’s Pick Your Own Pumpkins and Corn Maze
- Can I change my picking reservation time? Yes, email email@example.com and we will do our best to find another reservation time for you.
- Can I get a refund if I change my mind and do not want to pick? Once you buy your Picking Reservation online, that space is no longer available for other pickers. We will do our best to find you another open picking time, but refunds are only given if we need to close the fields temporarily due to extreme weather conditions, ie thunderstorm, heavy rain. Come dressed for the weather.
- Can I bring a group to pick? Yes. You may purchase as many reserved spaces as you need for a particular date and time period. This is of course dependent on the availability of the spaces for the date and time you wish to come.
- Can I bring my pet? Please do not bring your pets. No pets are allowed in the fields or other parts of our farm.
- Can I have a picnic on your farm after picking? We do not have any picnic options for public use. To ensure that we do not have crowds on the farm, you will need to leave the farm once your one hour in the pumpkin field/corn maze is complete.
- Is there anything else I can pick or buy at the farm? Pumpkins are the only fall crop for picking. Our Farm Market has ready picked pumpkins along with other Ontario grown fruit, vegetables and baking..
- Can I take photos at your pumpkin field and corn maze? Yes. There are many great photo shoot possibilities. Once in the field you may just take pictures if that is what you wish to do with your one hour of time you have reserved.
- Do you have washrooms? Due to COVID-19 , there is an emergency use only port-a-potty.
- Can I come on Sunday? Sunday is the staff and fields’ day of rest. We welcome you to the farm on Monday-Saturday during picking season.